Who can request funding a Summer ( or Spring ) semester?
Study financing recipients who are:
- required to take prerequisites course(s) to graduate earlier;
- attending schools with an academic year consisting of three mandatory semesters (Fall, Winter and Spring);
When can you request Summer Course Funding?
- March 1 to April 15, annually
What is the maximum amount that you can receive?
- Naf. 13,500.00
- This is the maximum amount that you can receive for the full duration of your study
How is financing awarded?
- The financing will be recorded as 40% grant and 60% loan or as or a 100% loan depending on the total parental income.
How to request Summer Course Funding?
- Please login to the portal (https://my.studyfinancing-sxm.com)
Which documents are required?
- Proof that credits earned prerequisite courses for your degree (Degree Audit) OR
- Proof that the summer courses are mandatory to graduate (Letter from the school or an Advisor)
- Proof of registration for the classes
- Proof of the summer school cost (tuition, books/materials/housing etc.)
- Cost breakdown/overview
For more information or questions , please email email@example.com or call +1721-5273840 (WhatsApp)