Criteria and conditions:
- A letter addressed to the Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Affairs requesting summer course funding.
- Please indicate in your letter the amount that is being requested. (maximum NAF. 13.500,00)
- The amount disbursed will be a combination of grant and loan in the ratio 2:3 (40%:60%) or a 100% loan.
- The deadline to submit a request for summer course funding is April 15, annually.
- The request should always be signed by the applicant.
- Proof that credits earned during summer school will ultimately lead to a reduction in the time needed to earn your degree.
- Proof of the summer school cost (tuition, books/materials/housing etc.)
Please email the request and supporting documents to: