Study Financing Committee (SFC)
• All study financing applications that meet the criteria stipulated in article 10 of the Study Financing Ordinance and supporting documents are sent to the Study Financing Committee (SFC) for advice.
• The members of the SFC are: the Division Head Study Financing as chairperson and 6 members appointed by the minister. The core task of the SFC is to advise the minister regarding granting or denying requests of study financing requests.
• The Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Affairs takes the final decision to grant or deny the study financing.
• The Division Study Financing will inform the applicants of the Minister’s decision before June 30th annually.
Requests from study financing recipients
The Division Study Financing is tasks with preparing advises/decrees for approval of the following requests:
- Change of study major
- Change of place of study /Transfer
- Summer courses funding
- Computer or additional study materials loans
- Mandatory study exchange programs
- Extension of study financing.
- Resettlement allowance
- Reimbursement of funds.
- Revocation of study financing.
- Increase in payment amount.
The advice must be approved by the following entities/persons:
- Division Head Study Financing
- Controller ECYS
- SG ECYS
- Minister of ECYS
If the advice has financial consequences then it must also be approved by the following entities/persons within the Ministry of Finance:
- Internal Control FBB
- Department Head Finance
- SG FIN
- Minister of Finance