Changing of Study or Educational Institution or Place of Study
Criteria and conditions:
- The study must be a priority area of study.
- The credits earned should be transferable.
- The student must have sufficient years of study financing available to complete the study.
Please login to https://my.studyfinancing-sxm.com/ to request a change of study at least a month in advance.
- A letter addressed to the Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport requesting permission to change study or place of study.
- The letter must contain your motivation/reasons for requesting the change.
- Proof of admittance to the new school or study (major).
- Proof that credits are transferable (if applicable).
- A letter from the educational institution indicating the new expected graduation date (if applicable).
changing place of study to the netherlands
- Besides the aforementioned requirements please note the following:
- Students studying in the Netherlands are required to request study financing from the Dutch Government. Please visit www.duo.nl for more information.
- Students must also regulate their own housing. It is advisable to choose schools that provides housing. For more information https://studyfinancing-sxm.com/before-you-apply/pursuing-your-studies-in-the-netherlands/
- Students studying in the Netherlands only receive a partial scholarship from the Government of St.Maarten covering medical insurance, book money, guidance (first and second year students only), tickets (first time startup, vacation, death and or completion of studies).