Criteria and conditions:
- The study exchange program must be part of the study.
- The student must earn credits towards their degree.
- The amount disbursed will be a full grant.
Required supporting documents:
- A letter addressed to the Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport requesting funding for a study exchange program.
- Please indicate in your letter the amount that is being requested. (maximum NAF. 13.500,00)
- Please include a breakdown of the amount being requested.
- An official letter from the school indicating that the study exchange program is a part of the study.
- Proof of temporary enrollment at the new educational institution.
- This letter must contain the duration of the enrollment, the classes that will be taken and the amount of credits that will be earned.
- The letter must be signed by the competent authority.