- November 25, 2020: DUO Study Financing Webinar
- SAT testing dates
- January 1 -31, 2020: Study Financing Application Period
- Decentralized selection (“Instellings Fixus”):
The deadline to apply to schools/studies with a decentralized selection (“instellings fixus”) is January 15, 2021.
However, this may differ slightly per educational institution.
- Missing required documents:
Your application will not be processed without all required documents. Missing documents must be submitted before January 31, 2021.
- Changes to your application:
- All changes to the study financing application must be done in writing before February 15, 2021.
- Week 1: Update study results and grades
- Week 2: Study Financing Committee Meetings
- Week 1: Decisions: NON-Exam students
- Week 2: Decisions: Exam students
- Departure for students who will be pursuing studies in the Netherlands
- Preparatory Workshops
- Week 2: Departure date students pursuing studies in Tallahassee
- High School Diploma:
A copy of the official high school diploma and transcript must be submitted before September 1, 2021.
IB, CAPE and CXC results must be submitted before October 30, 2021
- Most recent grades/report card:
Applicants who are still attending school must update their file as soon as the second term results become available.