- In the month of November yearly: DUO Study Financing Webinar
- SAT testing dates
- January 1 -February 15: Study Financing Application Period
- Decentralized selection (“Instellings Fixus”):
The deadline to apply to schools/studies with a decentralized selection (“instellings fixus”) is January 15, yearly.
However, this may differ slightly per educational institution.
- Missing required documents:
Your application will not be processed without all required documents. Missing documents must be submitted before the deadlines in the emails sent to you.
- February 15: Deadline to submit applications for study financing
- Week 1:
- Update study results and grades
- Changes to your application:
All changes to the study financing application must be done in writing annually before March 15.
- Week 3-4: Study Financing Committee Meetings
- Decisions: NON-Exam students
- Week 2: Decisions: Exam students
- Week 1-2:Preparatory Workshops
- Week 4 (July 31): Departure for students who will be pursuing studies in the Netherlands
- Week 2: Departure date students pursuing studies in Tallahassee
- High School Diploma:
A copy of the official high school diploma and transcript must be submitted before September 1, annually.
IB, CAPE and CXC results must be submitted before October 30, annually
- Most recent grades/report card:
Applicants who are still attending school must update their file as soon as the second term results become available.