The NIPA Study Allowance is awarded to students to pursue “SBO” level education at National Institute for Professional Advancement (NIPA).
Who can qualify for the NIPA Study Allowance?
- between the ages of 17 – 25 years old and
- with the Dutch nationality and
- who have been legally registered at the Census Office for at least five (5) years preceding the request
What are the NIPA Study Allowance benefits?
Study Allowance Amounts
- SBO Level 1 or 2: NAf. 3,500.00 per year as a grant
- SBO Level 3 or 4: NAf. 4,500.00 per year as a grant
- Associate in Nursing: NAf. 7,500.00 per year as a grant
- The study allowance may be increased to maximum NAf. 3000,00 based on extenuating personal or special circumstances.
- The aforementioned increase must be requested and substantiated.
- Additional conditions may apply
- US$ 800.00 as a grant to purchase a computer or study materials (one time)
- A letter from the Tax Inspectorate with Cribnumber of the applicant or if the applicant is working a copy of their salary slip with cribnumber listed on it
- Proof of Dutch Nationality (Copy of your passport)
- Proof of Registration at the Civil Registry (A detailed Registration Form, not older than 3 months)
- A valid Health Certificate (A letter from your doctor indicating that you are in good health)
- A declaration of the parental or personal income from the Inspectorate of Taxes from the previous year (e.g.: In 2022: 2021 taxes are required)
- If you are older 18 or older and working you may submit your personal taxes.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from NIPA
- a copy of your highschool transcript or reportcard
Application period: January 1, 2023 – February 15, 2023
Applicants must have all required documents when submitting their application.
My Study Financing portal
You can use this portal to fill in your application for the study allowance to pursue “SBO” level education at National Institute for Professional Advancement (NIPA).
After completing and submitting it , you will be provided with a PDF version of the completed application form. This can be download and/or saved.
What do you have to do after completing the form online?
After completing the form and marking it as final, download the form, print it and sign it. The form must also be signed by your parents and or legal guardian.
Submit the completed form and the required documents
Please note that you did not formally apply for study financing application until you have completed the above-mentioned process.
Click on the button below to apply