What costs are covered by study financing? (Completely or in part)
Tuition fees, books and living expenses
Tickets as a 100% grant :
- A one-way ticket to the place of study.
- A one-way ticket to St.Maarten upon completion of studies.
- One roundtrip ticket to take up an internship preferably on St.Maarten. (conditions apply)
- Students studying on Curacao and Aruba are entitled to 2 internship tickets as a grant.
- A roundtrip ticket in cases of death to immediate family members.
- A vacation ticket
- After minimum 2 years at the place of study.
- Maximum Nafls. 1000,- or € 500 in the Netherlands
- The student must be in good academic standing .
Medical Insurance coverage
NAGICO collective policy as a grant (US$ 1000,00 per year) Or
An advance to cover medical cost in the Holland (€ 750,- per year)
NAF 700,- as a grant
max. Nafls 2000,00
A 100% loan of maximum $ 800,- for the purchase of a computer or required educational equipment.
Students studying on Curacao and Aruba are entitled to 2 internship tickets as a 100% loan.
Cost related to a mandatory study exchange program (max. ANG 13500,- conditions apply)
Cost related to a summer school (max. ANG 13500,- conditions apply)
- Students may request funding for summer school to graduate earlier.
- Summer school funding is not for repeating failed classes or to improve academic performance.