Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport, Division Study Financing
Complex, political-administrative, high paced and demanding environment
The of Division Study Financing within the Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and educated professional to fill the following position:
Senior Study Financing Officer
Tasks consist of the following, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the career- and student guidance counselling services
- Coordination and management of the study financing recipients tracking system
- Coordination of the dissemination of study financing related information
- Coordination and supervision of the study financing application and issuance process
- Financial management, supervision and control of study financing recipients
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Education or Social Work or Communication
- Working and thinking level: bachelor or academic;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of study financing policy, procedures and regulation;
- In depth knowledge of the local, regional and international secondary- and tertiary level educational systems;
- Must have an affinity and interest in customer service, study financing target groups and experience working in a production/results-driven environment.
- Must be familiar with the working environment of Division Study Financing and experience working in a complex, political-administrative environment and able to contribute to it positively.
- Able to work independently and establish relationships and or connections with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a high paced and demanding environment whilst maintaining a cool head in hectic situations and work efficiently and within the specified deadlines.
- Skills in advising, career counselling, coordinating, the transfer of information;
- Good communication skills in the English and Dutch language (verbal & written);
- Must be a team player, result-oriented, strategic thinker, problem solver, accurate and confidential.
Salary ranges between NAf. 3.751,- and NAf. 7.627,- depending on your relevant work experience and education.
For more information please visit our website on http://pnosxm.sharepoint.com, or contact Mr. Antonio Aventurin via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the right candidate for this position above, please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com, Head of the Department : Antonio.firstname.lastname@example.org Personnel advisor : Siegnara.email@example.com no later than Tuesday April 20th, 2021.